Friday, January 1, 2010

We Idiots??



3 Idiots



I felt like it was my story.. my own story... as if characters from my life got alive and were on the screen. :) I felt like going back to college... I wanted to live those days again.. once only once... with those friends.. in that campus... But without the pressure...
wanna go and do back my engineering not to score more marks but to learn more to satisfy the knowledge thirst within me.
Give me some sunshine give me some rain
Give me another chance I wanna grow up once again..
I wanna grow up once again... yess... ‘Ek pal ke liye abb muzhe jine do..’ this song is so touching and so apt...
After watching this movie it again provoked me to think.. mI in the right field.. do I really want to be in IT? Do I love my work? mI enjoying my work? Or I’m doing my job just like anyone else to earn my bread to support my family... Or may be because I don’t want to be left out in the race?
What would have life been like if I would have pursued my interests? would that life be better than this? would I have been happier??
But then they say.. Happiness is the ability to enjoy what comes?so why can’t I find happiness in this job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love..

There is nothing called love in this world.. Huh do u really think there is love... No I think there is only need when need is over love is...