Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I love him a lot!!



When he comes without my knowledge smile appears on my face
His touch caress my heart, putting fullstop to my pain
such is our relation, not from now...
its since then when I knew nothing
I use to feel good when he came
I use to get off from school when he came
Mom use to refrain from sending me to school when he came...
so naturally I started liking him...
After all I use to get a holiday to school because of him...


he comes every year without fail
I used to wait for him eagerly,
excitement to meet him was more than the summer vaccations
I still feel the same for him...
but these days I dont openly go to meet him,
I cant do as I wish to do..
When he comes I dont pay attention to him these days...
he comes every year to meet me without fail...
waits for me...
mI that busy... that I cannot meet my childhood friend..
Or I have grown up and I cant do what my heart desires?
I love listening to him..
he calls me.. but I keep staring at him from the other side of window...
I feel an urge to go and meet him...
But I still dont leave my place, thinking I will go tomorrow...


But... then Its time to say good bye to him... as rainy season comes to an end...
my wishes remain as it is in my heart
I wish I could... tell him Im the same Nishi...
I wish I could play with him like I did..
I wish I would have never changed.. never grown up...
I want to tell him...
"I love to be with you... I love you... and I love staring at you for hours"
Yes.. I love rains a lot...

Love..

There is nothing called love in this world.. Huh do u really think there is love... No I think there is only need when need is over love is...