Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fishy Affair...

20th june was one of the happiest day in my life when I brought 3 new family members in my home,
Snowy, Goldie and Blakie they were 3 little cute cute fish,
I was filled with an unknown happiness when I took them with me! whole time, while I was travelling, I was so worried for their safety, the shopkeeper had given them to me in a carry bag that carried water. I was so tensed and weird thoughts like if the carry bag tears in middle and water spills then how will I save their life were coming to my mind,
It was a great feeling of handling a life, caring for them who cannot speak and watching them play with each other.

This weekend I did nothing but watched them play and wondered wont they get tired swimming all the day?
Goldie was a gold fish with golden color as you might have guessed it by now and the most mischivious. Blakie and Snowy was a pair of kind called Angel Fish and Goldie would be jealous I think if they two would get together, he would go and disturb them.. :)

I would love to watch their fights, Blakie was kind of silent and Snowy was in between he was handling blakie and Goldie together.. :) SO he was the master I guess...

You might be wondering why Im writting was was... everywhere...
You know what, yesterday when I went home OMG I just could not beleive they were dead... Goldie's body was floating on the water!! for some time I just could not understand what happened... then I saw only snowy was swmming, I could not see Blakie... then I saw him laying in the bottom.. he too was dead...

OHh God... I just cant expalin what pain it created to see them dead... I cried and I was in a shock... I was just not knowing what I should do now? I sat there for a while, Goldie's stomach was swollen I think he ate too much, dont know. Or did they fight between? I was trying to visualize what could have happened. Did I not care properly for them.. but I followed all teh instructions teh shopkeeper gave... I waited there in silence, usually I will go and put on the TV first as that is the time I reach when my fav show starts, but yesterday the sight was so disturbing I just could not move... I was so hungry but I did not feel like eating anything.

Snowy was from the Angel pair and the shopkeeper had persuaded me to buy them as pair as he said they wont live single... Ohh God I was so worried that how Snowy will be handling this. They cant speak na.. after some time I saw snowy was swimming in a weird way, he was doing as if he is drowning... ohh God I panicked... I thought may be he is not getting oxygen... I rushed and in a bucket brought some water... by that time Snowy was lying at the bottom next to Blakie.. I was completely lost, I thought I just lost him, I bent and took a closer look ... no he was breathing... I was filled with joy... I took the net and pulled him out of the glass bowl and put him in fresh water... but he didn't swim... but I saw he was breathing... he was lying at the bottom... I just prayed to god to save him. I dont know what happened in my absence...

After a while I saw him swimming in the bucket.... I cannot tell you how happy I was... how thankfull I was to god for saving him and how proud I felt of myself for saving a life...

Finally with mixed feeling of sadness and joy I went to sleep... but today morning I saw Snowy was laying dead in the bowl.... ??? what why how... ??? I think he could not live single... He could not bear the pain of seperation from blakie.... Such pure love na... I have heard even love birds wont live single, If one of them dies teh other too dies... :( :( Im very Sad!!!

I dont know where their souls are now but just in 5 days I was so attached with them...
Wherevere you might be, Be happy dear!!! Thanks for your company of the shhort period!!!



Love..

There is nothing called love in this world.. Huh do u really think there is love... No I think there is only need when need is over love is...