Friday, September 9, 2016

WOW!!!
OMG!!... what to say... feeling so excited!!!
I'm writing here after I think  3 years!!????
Im loving this..
Right now nothing is coming to my mind... apart from happiness...
as If I have found my lost love...
Yes writing is my love!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you God!!!




I know Im sounding crazy!!
The blog was there already... but I could not open and write in to it...
was so tied up with work!!!
but now I will surely be regular!!


==================
So what should I write today about??
hmm... an interesting observation!!
These days creating a different spelling of a word is style!!


Yesterday I saw a spelling mistake in name of a saloon..
but it kept me wondering..
was it a mistake or a style?? :)


so these days anyone can coolly hide their mistake in name of style and fashion...
eg:
if u make mistake in cutting or stitching cloth, it becomes fashion...
if barber makes mistake it becomes a new hair style.. :)


so.. you get to learn from your mistake...
or we can say... mistake is step to innovation!!!


=====
That's it for today!!
with that thought I would sign out!!


.....
Be in Touch!!



Love..

There is nothing called love in this world.. Huh do u really think there is love... No I think there is only need when need is over love is...